b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] A linguistic chain?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Steve Miller" <smille10 AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.Ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] A linguistic chain?
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 14:42:59 -0500

There is also the Semite Ophir, spelled with the consonants Aleph Phei Resh,
transliterated to English as AFR. Add "ica" for a continent, and you have
Africa. Ophir in the Bible is always the place of much gold. South Africa
has 60% of the world's natural gold resources.

There is also the Semite Sheba. Jesus called the Queen of Sheba the Queen of
the South, and said that she came from the end of the earth to hear Solomon.

-Steve Miller
Detroit