b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] A linguistic chain?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Karl Randolph" <kwrandolph AT email.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] A linguistic chain?
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 12:43:15 -0500

Brian:

There was a NOVA program on TV that asked concerning the Lemda
tribe in South Africa, and traced them back to a migration caused by
the collapse of an irrigation dam in Yemen about 1000 AD, if my
memory serves me correctly. As such, it was interesting, but well
post Biblical times.

Karl W. Randolph.