b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] word order

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Peter Kirk <peter AT qaya.org>
  • To: Dave Washburn <dwashbur AT nyx.net>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] word order
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 16:43:48 +0000

On 29/11/2005 16:12, Dave Washburn wrote:

Can you give a reference or two, something published that sets forth this view? I'll try to do the same for the description I gave.

No, because I don't have easy access to libraries. But it seems to me that this kind of view is implicit in what Herman has been proposing about Hebrew grammar, and which some others have been supporting.

--
Peter Kirk
peter AT qaya.org (personal)