b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] tenses

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Rolf Furuli" <furuli AT online.no>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] tenses
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:57:51 +0100

Dear Vadim,

I have already stated that I find this thread of little value because some
of the terminology used lacks precision and because of lack of a systematic
approach. But since you commented on my work in your last post, I find it
good
to make a few comments.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vadim Cherny" <VadimCherny AT mail.ru>