b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Basic observations on WAYYIQTOL

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Read, James C" <K0434995 AT kingston.ac.uk>
  • To: "Peter Kirk" <peterkirk AT qaya.org>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Basic observations on WAYYIQTOL
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 01:50:50 +0100

We could do it with xml. If we parse the whole text of the tanakh and put
each word in an xml
tag with attributes or within an xml hierarchy which clearly show the forms
of each word the
software would be quite be simple.

I could write the software for you. The only problem is xml'ing the entire
tanakh.