b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] EDIT REPLIES -- FROM MODERATORS

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "George Athas" <gathas AT hotkey.net.au>
  • To: "b-hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] EDIT REPLIES -- FROM MODERATORS
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 20:09:14 +1000

Hi everyone!

It's good to see so much discussion on the forum in the last few weeks. I'd
just like to remind people that when you reply to a post, please be sure to
include only the latest post to which you are replying, or the relevant
snippets of multiple posts. Failure to edit previous posts in replies can
result in quite hefty sized emails which might be rejected by the computer
system we use at B-Hebrew and/or problems for individual members with small
'email boxes'.

With that in mind, keep up the good work.

Best Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS
Fellow Chairman, B-Hebrew Forum

PS - Always remember to be diplomatic, also.