b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Unicode

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Troy A. Griffitts" <scribe AT crosswire.org>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Unicode
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 13:01:53 -0700

Dear b-hebrew,
Just wanted to make our free online tools available for this thread, to show you the problems that Steve has pointed out. Here's a parallel view of the WLC and NASB

http://www.crosswire.org/study/parallelstudy.jsp?add=WLC&add=NASB&key=gen.1.1

All text is rendered in Unicode UTF-8, so you might easily copy and paste into your email, if this is appropriate for the list.

Our Hebrew (WLC) includes cantillation (thanks Kirk Lowery & Westminster Hebrew Institute!). You might wish to use it as a test for your OS and browser.

-Troy A. Griffitts
Director
CrossWire Bible Society

Message: 3