b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Why Semitic languages had no written vowels?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Karl Randolph" <kwrandolph AT email.com>
  • To: "Vadim Cherny" <VadimCherny AT mail.ru>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Why Semitic languages had no written vowels?
  • Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 11:11:30 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Kirk" <peterkirk AT qaya.org>>

> Simply repeating it without evidence will just annoy people
> and lead to you being written off as a crank. In fact most of this
> list has probably done so long ago.
>
> -- Peter Kirk
> peter AT qaya.org (personal)
> peterkirk AT qaya.org (work)
> http://www.qaya.org/

I first thought he might be a crank from his wierd translation of Isaiah 53,
but from this latest round, I am now convinced. I stopped humoring him by
replying to
his posts. I no longer read his posts. Maybe if none of us respond to his
posts, he will leave us alone.

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm