b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Ex 34:7 GUILT??

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Karl Randolph" <kwrandolph AT email.com>
  • To: "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Ex 34:7 GUILT??
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 23:59:03 -0500

Bryan:

I see you have taken basically the same tack as I have, except that I
consider the reason that the person is unrepentant, namely because he thinks
he is
not guilty in the first place.

But the question comes up, how do you square that reading with the points? Or
do you consider the points as reflecting a tradition that may or may not
be consistant with the author’s original intent?

Karl W. Randolph.