b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Re: Reference Works

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Cathey, Joe" <JCathey AT swbts.edu>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Re: Reference Works
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:40:03 -0600

Many of you remember about a month ago I had queried the list members
concerning reference works. My specific request dealt with Hebrew and
ancillary languages which one would encounter in graduate education. I
now have finished my list and would be willing to share it with any and
all who would want a copy. However, I must give a caveat - the lists
together are large. If you have access via institutional computer you
will not have a problem. If you have dial up it will be a slow process.
I suggest that if you want a copy simply email me at jcathey AT swbts.edu
and I will send you copies - either one at a time or in bulk ( just let
me know which you prefer).

Regards

Joe Cathey

  • [b-hebrew] Re: Reference Works, Cathey, Joe, 03/22/2005