b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Private Emailing Failed!! - Re-John Gill

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "wattswestmaas" <wattswestmaas AT eircom.net>
  • To: "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.Ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Private Emailing Failed!! - Re-John Gill
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:28:46 -0000

To all those who wanted the dissertation, I am sorry but every single one of
those emails were returned to me as a failure notice. Why I have no idea
except that my computer does not surprise me ... it is the same age as Gill
himself!

I have therefore put this website on the board so that you may download it
youeselves, do not be put off by the title, it is his dissertation - I
promise.

Regards - Chris watts, Ireland

  • [b-hebrew] Private Emailing Failed!! - Re-John Gill, wattswestmaas, 03/22/2005