b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Re: Reference Tools

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Cathey, Joe" <JCathey AT swbts.edu>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Re: Reference Tools
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 14:32:28 -0600

I have been asked to post the reference tools list once it is completed.
I do not want to burden the list nor the list readers. If you wish to
have the list after it is completed I will be happy to email you off
post. Simply let me know off list. If there is enough interest then I
could possibly post on list but I don't want to be annoying. We have
decided that I {another professor will do Greek} will concentrate on
Hebrew Bible and Ancient Near Eastern languages. Accordingly I was given
the task of putting together lists of books on: Amorite; Arabic,
Aramaic, Coptic, Hebrew, and Ugaritic. {I have kept up with stocking the
Assyrian section of our reference department. We do have all the current
volumes of CAD. We also have the AHw (all three volumes) - as well as
copious other Akkadian volumes}.

Regards

Joe Cathey