b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Re: Reference Tools

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Cathey, Joe" <JCathey AT swbts.edu>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Re: Reference Tools
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 10:05:24 -0600

I am currently analyzing the reference tools for our seminary library. I
would like to pose a multi-pronged question to my friends on b-hebrew
list. First, what mandatory reference tools {for a research library}
would your require for Hebrew and Greek studies? Second, what mandatory
tools would you require for ancillary languages? {What languages would
you consider essential to the study of the Hebrew Bible and Greek New
Testament?} If you don't mind - give me a ranking of the tools you
include. You may either post here or send me an off list post at
jcathey AT swbts.edu

Regards

Joe Cathey