b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] GDD (was not: Self-mutilation)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Harold R. Holmyard III" <hholmyard AT ont.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] GDD (was not: Self-mutilation)
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:46:59 -0500

Dear Dave,

The material I gave you was clear that some of the Hebrew letters were military in nature. That seemed significant to me. You're saying that the military people were religious zealots. Well, so were a lot of the Jews.

Yours,
Harold Holmyard

I am not interested in lists of scholar names, I thought I already mentioned
that.