b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Paleo-Hebrew and other Assundry Issues

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yocabo Rabinowitz <ugariticscholar AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Paleo-Hebrew and other Assundry Issues
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 02:07:31 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the info on Paleo-Hebrew and Inscriptional Hebrew. I know where
my next paycheck is going to those two books that you suggested. They rock
(No pun intened) . Thanks for all the Help. By the way when you say that
you have paleo-Hebrew Fonts can you possibly send me information on how to
install it I have Windows XP. I am also looking for Hebrew that I can use in
Microsoft works word Processor that deals with hebrew Properly. WHen I cut
and paste it it reverses it and doesn't print out properly. Anyone who is
more adapt at using these kind of tools would be of great service to me
Thanks in advance for what ever help anyone can lend.

La Shannah Tova Tiketevu
Baruch Haba BaShem Yeshua HaMashiach

Yonatan Mosebach