b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Shishak

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: MarianneLuban AT aol.com
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Shishak
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 19:06:40 EDT

In a message dated 8/22/2004 2:57:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dwashbur AT nyx.net writes:

> On Sunday 22 August 2004 15:27, MarianneLuban AT aol.com wrote:
> > BTW, I have Rohl's "Pharaohs and Kings" up for sale (cheap) at
> Amazon.com.
> > I know that, for some here, it stands next to the Bible in importance--
> [snip]
>
> To be very honest, these constant caricature-type descriptions of anyone
> who
>
> disagrees with you are starting to bother me. Please refrain...

I haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about. And the above is
just humor.
However, there is plenty here that bothers *me* and I have not exactly been
treated with kid gloves, either. But I do believe in "Freedom of Speech".
How about you?