b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Instructions to unsubscribe

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Kirk Lowery <klowery AT whi.wts.edu>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Instructions to unsubscribe
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 09:58:40 -0400

Jachim-Moore, Darrell wrote:
B-Hebrew subscribers

I need to unsubscribe from the list for short time. How do I do this? thx.

darrell

Scroll down to the bottom of the web page, type in your b-hebrew
subscribed address and then log in with your password. If you don't know
your password, click on password reminder button, and it will be mailed
to you.

Once you've logged in, You have two options. You can unsubscribe or you
can "Disable" Mail Delivery.

There are many other options you can set to customize your b-hebrew
experience, e.g., receiving digests or individual postings.

Blessings,

Kirk
B-Hebrew Co-chair
--