b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Re: Job & Sumer

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "George F. Somsel" <gfsomsel AT juno.com>
  • To: tmcos AT rogers.com
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Re: Job & Sumer
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 17:01:52 -0400

Where do you get some concept of relativity from what I said? Faith is
not doctrine and is independent thereof. This does not mean that there
is no sound doctrine -- simply that having a right opinion is not of
itself faith. Remember: "You believe that God is one; you do well.
Even the demons believe -- and shudder." (James 2.19)

gfsomsel
_________