b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Re: Gen 1:2 (4)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Ephraim49 AT aol.com
  • To: krena_li_mara AT hotmail.com, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Re: Gen 1:2 (4)
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 22:55:12 EDT

Hello.
<<was this your trump card? or is there more?
I'm surprised, and pleased, that even one person remembered.
No. I have two. One in the "major prophets", and one in the gospels.
I can't "have the ear of the world" if I can't bring to the table what all
others before me and beside me have missed. That is "my agenda".
The first chronological day was the fourth day of Moses, which science
has defined (Moon rocks) as being about 4.5 billion years ago.
The second (geological age) day was the fifth day of Moses, when God
showed him "sea monsters and the first birds", such as the pterosaur,
plesiosaur, and archaeopteryx, beginning in about 244 Million BC.
The third age was represented by the sixth day of Moses, when God
revealed the creation of herbivores (such as eohippus), beasts of the
field (such as brontotheres and indricotherium), and finally mankind
(male & female at the same time). However "let us make man" meant
that "this time, different from what was made before, mankind was
made in God's image". This was in the 64 Million BC time frame.
Don't trip over the "let us". There are other created entities in Heaven
besides the angels.
When I can, I give Biblical Reality seminars explaining these things.
Herm