b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Re: 22nd Psalm - Verb Object Again

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Peter Kirk <peterkirk AT qaya.org>
  • To: Jason Hare <jason AT hareplay.com>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Re: 22nd Psalm - Verb Object Again
  • Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 15:38:11 -0800

On 06/12/2003 11:47, Jason Hare wrote:

Peter (and all),

I have not been able to pull this link up any time that I have tried
throughout this string. Would someone be able to save it as something else
(with no period in the middle of it!!!!!!!!!!) and send it to me? I don't
think my browswer wants to read the period as part of the file name. (As a
sidenote, I don't know what drives people to use periods in the middle of
file names. Periods are supposed to separate file names from file types.)

Only in Windows. There are other OSs, and browsers are supposed to be OS independent. And even on Windows neither Internet Explorer 6 nor Mozilla 1.5 has any problem with it.

I will download and e-mail you a copy off-list, with the name corrected so that it cannot be a problem.

Thanks,
Jason

--
Peter Kirk