b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Re: 22nd Psalm - Verb Object Again

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Jason Hare" <jason AT hareplay.com>
  • To: "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Re: 22nd Psalm - Verb Object Again
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 13:47:29 -0600

Peter (and all),

I have not been able to pull this link up any time that I have tried
throughout this string. Would someone be able to save it as something else
(with no period in the middle of it!!!!!!!!!!) and send it to me? I don't
think my browswer wants to read the period as part of the file name. (As a
sidenote, I don't know what drives people to use periods in the middle of
file names. Periods are supposed to separate file names from file types.)

Thanks,
Jason