b-hebrew - RE: [b-hebrew] )XT, rare use

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Karl Randolph" <kwrandolph AT email.com>
  • To: "Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [b-hebrew] )XT, rare use
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:07:16 -0500

Richard Bacon:

This is the second time within a couple of weeks I put some older notes
online without carefully rechecking them. What was I thinking? Yes, you are
right.

However, in Jeremiah 10:8 and Proverbs 28:18, is “one” being used where we in
English would use “one moment”? That seems to fit the context.

Karl W. Randolph