b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Re: Elohiym has a Hireq Yod in the M.T.

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Gerald Zimmerman <cyberkotic AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Re: Elohiym has a Hireq Yod in the M.T.
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 20:01:31 -0700 (PDT)

I have a few questions. Does the "Elohim (Marzeah)
papyrus" I sometimes see references to (i.e., on a
Dead Sea Scroll exhibit,
http://www.deadseaexhibit.com/exhibit_virtual_tour.cfm)
use hireq yod? In short, should it be referred to as
the "Elohiym" papyrus instead? Are there any online
sources where I can find more on this papyrus? Thanks

One of the multiple epersonalities of
Gerald Zimmerman
Carbondale, IL
cyberkotic AT yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/cyberkotic/cyslinks.html

I have not yet seen and will neither support nor
condemn the following promos: