b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Re: Jeremiah's R&W

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Jan-Wim Wesselius" <jwwesselius AT mail.thuk.nl>
  • To: "Peter Kirk" <peter.r.kirk AT ntlworld.com>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Re: Jeremiah's R&W
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 14:53:29 +0200

Did anyone mention Jer. 32:10 yet? It proves that he could at least sign his
name. It seems unlikely that he could not read, though one cannot, of
course, gauge his proficiency. Hope this helps,

Jan-Wim Wesselius
Theologische Universiteit Kampen
Postbus 5021, 8260 GA Kampen
tel. 038-3371 662; fax 3371 613