b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Biblical Hebrew Vocabulary Program

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: doug jackson <biblicalresources AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Biblical Hebrew Vocabulary Program
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 12:57:26 -0800 (PST)

A number of years ago I completed a Biblical Hebrew
Vocabulary Tutor program for my Master's project in
Instructional Design. Recently I rebuilt the Hebrew
program in Macromedia Flash. At the same time I
created a Greek version of the program. Both versions
of the program can be found at the link below. I hope
you find these programs to be useful.

Enjoy,
John

http://home.earthlink.net/~vikn/