b-hebrew - Hebrew Grammar Sheet

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Mark Wessner <mark AT wessner.ca>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Hebrew Grammar Sheet
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 21:49:41 -0700

I was just browsing through some old files on my computer and came across a one-page summary of introductory Hebrew grammar that you or your students may (or may not!) be interested in.  At this point, it is a draft summary based on Seow/Waltke that I created to help me learn the language.

If any of you are willing, please read it and suggest any corrections, additions and/or omissions that you feel are appropriate for a generic introductory summary of Biblical Hebrew.  I will collate the suggestions and distribute an updated copy to all who are interested.

http://www.wessner.ca/hebrewgrammar.pdf

Thanks!

Mark Wessner

  • Hebrew Grammar Sheet, Mark Wessner, 08/19/2002