b-hebrew - Re: Columbus

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Dave Washburn" <dwashbur AT nyx.net>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Columbus
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 11:22:51 -0600

> Just passing along some info
>
> You are not the only one on this list, maybe others are interested.

Put me down as another who really couldn't care less. More
important, it has nothing at all to do with b-hebrew.

> Relax
>
> Shoshanna
>

> I hope you don't believe everything you find on the internet. This has
> already been brought
> up, but what difference does it make in any case? Is there a dearth of
> Jews who have
> made significant contributions that it is necessary to find any that
> you can possibly scrape
> up? I really don't care whether he was or was not Jewish.
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to b-hebrew as: [dwashbur AT nyx.net]

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
You know you're a lousy artist when you can't
draw a straight line on an Etch-a-Sketch.

  • Columbus, Shoshanna Walker, 07/22/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Columbus, Polycarp66, 07/22/2002
    • Re: Columbus, Shoshanna Walker, 07/22/2002
    • Re: Columbus, Dave Washburn, 07/22/2002