b-hebrew - RE: bereshit (translations) GfSomsel

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Paul Zellmer" <pzellmer AT sc.rr.com>
  • To: "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: bereshit (translations) GfSomsel
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 23:43:02 -0500

Ian,

Since you have convinced yourself, then go ahead and publish it on the
website you're building. People then have the chance to accept or reject
your conclusions. As it is, this thread is going nowhere, because neither
side is going to budge.

In short, what's *your* point in trying to continue this if you are going to
reject the comments that you receive when you put forth your proposition?

Paul Zellmer