b-hebrew - Double Postings

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Christian M. M. Brady" <cbrady AT tulane.edu>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Double Postings
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 13:07:05 -0600

On 3/18/02 1:04 PM, "Peter Kirk" <Peter_Kirk AT sil.org> wrote:

> Re double postings: sorry, but the problem is that this mail server is
> wrongly configured, so I have to manually delete your own address, as I
> have done this time.
>
> Peter Kirk

Peter,

The problem would be with your email program, not the server. If you want to
contact me offlist I may be able to help you configure it so that it does
not automatically reply to all.

Cb
cbrady @ tulane.edu
--
"The budget should be balanced. Public debt should be
reduced. The arrogance of officialdom should be tempered,