b-hebrew - RE: Double Postings

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Peter Kirk" <Peter_Kirk AT sil.org>
  • To: "'Biblical Hebrew'" <b-hebrew AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Double Postings
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 19:39:33 -0000

No, the problem is with this list, not my program. If I click "Reply" on
this list, the reply goes only to the originator, not to the list. So to
reply to the list I have to click "Reply to All" (in Outlook 2002, was
the same in Outlook 2000 and Outlook Express). On the other lists I
subscribe to, both "Reply" and "Reply to All" send the reply only to the
list. The e-mails I receive from other lists include a header line e.g.
list)". The e-mails on this list do not contain such a line.

Peter Kirk