b-hebrew - WARNING FROM THE B-HEBREW CHAIR STAFF

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "George Athas" <gathas AT hotkey.net.au>
  • To: "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: WARNING FROM THE B-HEBREW CHAIR STAFF
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 22:26:33 +1100

Dear Members,

I feel that these reminders are becoming all too frequent. I will remind you
once more that
B-Hebrew is not a religious forum. As such, religious comments are not to be
posted to the forum.
Please keep your messages to the discussion of Hebrew, not theological
rhetoric.

Therefore, would those discussing the QUESTIONS: OFF TOPIC? MORE thread be
more aware of the
content of their messages.

Dr GEORGE ATHAS
(On behalf of the B-Hebrew Chair Staff)

  • WARNING FROM THE B-HEBREW CHAIR STAFF, George Athas, 03/18/2002