b-hebrew - Re: Biblio. ref.: Nash Papyrus

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Raymond de Hoop <rdehoop AT keyaccess.nl>
  • To: Ian Hutchesson <mc2499 AT mclink.it>, Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Biblio. ref.: Nash Papyrus
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 21:51:04 +0200

At 19-04-2001 17:13 Ian Hutchesson <mc2499 AT mclink.it> wrote:

> Tov seems very quiet on the subject of palaeography. I wonder how he arrives
> at
> that.
>
>> Yet the most recent
>> bibliographical reference after Albright's paper is an unpublished
>> MA-thesis
>> from Jerusalem (Hebr.!) from 1990. If you need it, I can give the complete
>> reference.
>
> Do you by chance know how the subject is approached in this thesis?

I'm sorry, Ian, but Tov does not give any information on it. The only fact
from this thesis he refers to, are matters of content compared to other mss
from Qumran (Exodus- and Deuteronomy-version of the Shabbath-commandment).
But I trust that the references given by the other members of this list are
more helpful.

Regards,
Raymond