b-hebrew - Re: Is this a rock or not? I Would like to know

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Ian Hutchesson" <mc2499 AT mclink.it>
  • To: "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Is this a rock or not? I Would like to know
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 21:04:09 +0100

In the spirit of more acceptable language, let me rephrase the response I
wrote to the following comment:

[snip]
> >Depending on ones definition of the term. I follow the one presented in
the
> >NT.

Unacceptable, Dan. Totally unacceptable. You follow your interpretation --
an
interpretation -- of the NT. When you talk about "the one", this sounds like
you are proposing that the interpretation you advocate is the only
acceptable interpretation.

----

The content is fundamentally the same as the previous version.

Sorry to anyone, if that previous version caused any difficulty. It was a
paragraph which escaped the editing process.

(I usually don't post unedited comments anymore.)

Ian