b-hebrew - RE: Rambi

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Jan-Wim Wesselius" <wesselius AT chello.nl>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Rambi
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 10:20:45 +0100

Under certain circumstances, Rambi returns not the result of the present
query, but of the preceding one, whether your own or another person's. I
suspect this is the background of the problems which Liz reported. The
problem has been there ever since the Web-version started a year or so ago.
The easiest method around it is to put the same question again. I should
have written about it to the people who are minding it, but trusted others
would do so. I hope this helps.

Jan-Wim Wesselius
Dept. of Ancient History, University of Amsterdam

home address:
Hoekenes 26A, 1068 MT Amsterdam
Tel 0(031)20 619 1535; fax 619 1636
E-mail wesselius AT chello.nl

  • Rambi, Leeroy Malachinski, 02/04/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • RE: Rambi, Liz Fried, 02/05/2001
    • RE: Rambi, Leeroy Malachinski, 02/05/2001
    • RE: Rambi, Jan-Wim Wesselius, 02/06/2001