b-hebrew - RE: Rambi

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Liz Fried" <lizfried AT umich.edu>
  • To: "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Rambi
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 10:18:31 -0500

I haven't been able to get it to work.
I typed in Cyrus the Great, it said it had 16 titles.
I clicked on it, and got five titles by Hayyim Angel,
none on Cyrus.
Grrr.
Liz

  • Rambi, Leeroy Malachinski, 02/04/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • RE: Rambi, Liz Fried, 02/05/2001
    • RE: Rambi, Leeroy Malachinski, 02/05/2001
    • RE: Rambi, Jan-Wim Wesselius, 02/06/2001