b-hebrew - RE: Writing Unicode Hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Peter Kirk" <Peter_Kirk AT sil.org>
  • To: "John Richards" <jhr AT universalist.worldonline.co.uk>, "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Writing Unicode Hebrew
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 10:39:29 +0400

It gives this message as a warning that not everything is supported. But you
can still select the option and install most things. Try it and see. You may
need the latest service release of Office 2000, which you can download (if
you have the original installed) but it will take you some time. Most things
work on Windows 95. ME probably won't be different from 98.

Peter Kirk