b-hebrew - Leningradensis

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jim West <jwest AT highland.net>
  • To: TC-List <tc-list AT rosetta.atla-certr.org>
  • Cc: biblical-studies AT egroups.com, b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Leningradensis
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 16:00:02 -0500

I dont know if listers are aware of it but Hendrickson is publishing the
whole of Leningrad for 39$. (or close to it). Here at the SBL we are able
to preorder it (due for release in Jan) for a really astonishing 19$

just a heads up in case anyone is interested you may want to contact
Hendrickson.

jim

"If life gives you a bowl of lemons, go find an annoying guy
with paper cuts. Make it worthwhile!"
- Jack Handey

Jim West, ThD
http://web.infoave.net/~jwest