b-hebrew - RE: Hebrew font with vowel points and cantillation marks

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Peter Kirk" <Peter_Kirk AT sil.org>
  • To: "Melvin Ely and Naama Zahavi-Ely" <nxzaha AT wm.edu>, "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Hebrew font with vowel points and cantillation marks
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 23:15:22 -0500

Thank you for this interesting information. I am copying it to some SIL
experts in such matters. They may even be able to figure out your strange
problem with Word 2000. I had already heard that Bible Windows included
cantillation.

How can I get hold of the public domain SHebrew font? Is it on a website? Or
perhaps you could e-mail me a copy.

Peter