b-hebrew - Arabic MSS

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Jonathan Bailey" <jonathan.bailey AT gmx.de>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Arabic MSS
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 23:39:42 -0500

This is not really a Hebrew subject, but I was referred to the list and I
remember that few people in here were interested in staying on topic, so I
thought it would not be inappropriate to ask if anyone on here knows where
I can buy a copy of Saadia ben Yusuf's Arabic Torah.

I am also looking for any old Arabic mss of the bible, New or Old
Testament.

Got any ideas?

  • Arabic MSS, Jonathan Bailey, 11/11/2000