b-hebrew - Re: BHS text and Conversion

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Dave Ens <dens AT agape.twu.ca>
  • To: John Richards <jhr AT universalist.worldonline.co.uk>
  • Cc: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: BHS text and Conversion
  • Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 09:35:41 -0800

Yes, the conversion process is long and tedious. I found it worked well to
create a
batch file to do the work for you. However, I also found that the SIL Ezra
printed
very poorly. The vowel pointing does not maintain its location under the
appropriate
letter. This maybe something that occurs because of my "inexpensive" printer
but I
would be interested to hear if anyone has got SIL fonts to print properly.

Dave Ens