b-hebrew - Re: 3800 YEAR OLD ALPHABET FOUND INTACT....

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Tsadowq AT aol.com
  • To: happydan1 AT home.com, b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: 3800 YEAR OLD ALPHABET FOUND INTACT....
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 03:44:29 EDT

Hello,

In a message dated 09/28/2000 5:36:30 PM Mountain
Daylight Time, happydan1 AT home.com writes:
<< Such does not have a place in serious scholarship or on
a list that is supposed to be about serious scholarship into
the Hebrew Language. >>

Yes. Of course. A trans-world language should be automatically
dismissed, because we *all* know that any research which
makes mention of "paranormal phenomenon" is all wet.

All wet like pharoah's chariots.

Ooops.

How many biblical events might be considered
"paranormal phenomenon"?

Actually, happydan, I was hoping for someone
to answer the post with a solid refutation, rather
than that which you were able to bring forth.

My wonder was based on possibly reconciling
the "find" of a trans-world language, via Genesis
10:25's days of Peleg.

Ever so sorry for offending your brain.

Best Regards,
Glen