b-hebrew - Re: 3800 YEAR OLD ALPHABET FOUND INTACT....

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Happydan" <happydan1 AT home.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: 3800 YEAR OLD ALPHABET FOUND INTACT....
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 10:08:22 -0700

> I would be interested in any comments on this subject.

Since you asked for any comments, I'll give you one...

Please try not to post such silly things on this list in the future. If you
were to look at more pages hosted at that site, you would have seen it is a
website that deals with paranormal phenomenon, ancient contact with
extra-terrestrials, and so on. Such does not have a place in serious
scholarship or on a list that is supposed to be about serious scholarship
into the Hebrew Language.

Daniel E. Barnes