b-hebrew - Re: the twenty-four hour day

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Dave Washburn" <dwashbur AT nyx.net>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: the twenty-four hour day
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 21:25:55 -0700

This is just to let everyone know that I will not be replying to Ian's
posts. For the "evidence" and "examples" he so deeply craves, I
refer him to my previous posts on this thread, available in the
archives. I would, however, like to continue my discussion with
Michael, a discussion that I am quite enjoying, and I hope he is as
well.

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
"Éist le glór Dé."