b-hebrew - Standard Literature was Re: Ethics of our Profession

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Trevor Jenkins" <Trevor.Jenkins AT suneidesis.com>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Standard Literature was Re: Ethics of our Profession
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 16:22:54 +0000

On Sunday, 13 February, 2000 09:51:08, Ian Hutchesson <mc2499 AT mclink.it>
wrote:

> I am flabbergasted over the range of people who support Rohl against the
> standard literature without having read the standard literature.

Perhaps for those dilettantes amongst us, like me, who are unaware of the
"standard literature" you could provide us with some suitable (beginners)
references. As a computng scientist by training I've no expertise in the
dating issues. My reason for subscribing to this list is Bible Hebrew and
wasn't aware that dating problems were germain to that study. It would help,
of course, if like Rohl's book, the references you suggest are in English as
I only understand Swedish and BSL.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living
language. So recognise it now.

--

<>< Re: deemed!