b-hebrew - RE: Re[2]: Stop with the Rohl material. (Dave)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Ian Hutchesson <mc2499 AT mclink.it>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Re[2]: Stop with the Rohl material. (Dave)
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 00:19:14 +0100

At 15.47 12/02/00 -0700, Dave Washburn wrote:
>Ian,
>> Do you mean to say that *any* of my criticism of Rohl is off the mark??
>
>Actually, most of it is. I also mean to say that you have no
>business trying to criticise him since you haven't even read it.

Still emptyhanded, Dave.

You can make as many bald claims as you like. You still haven't made one
serious comment on one criticism I have made. The best you've done is to
say you can't be bothered to check the mainstream literature.

>> (Dave, has his filter on. So pardon the rhetoric.)
>
>Our pal Ian apparently hasn't figured out that I took the filter off a
>while back, or I wouldn't even have seen the message I responded
>to.

I didn't say which filter, Dave. The moderators will not let me say which
filter.

Ian