b-hebrew - RE: Re[2]: Stop with the Rohl material. (Dave)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Dave Washburn" <dwashbur AT nyx.net>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Re[2]: Stop with the Rohl material. (Dave)
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 15:47:45 -0700

Ian,
> Do you mean to say that *any* of my criticism of Rohl is off the mark??

Actually, most of it is. I also mean to say that you have no
business trying to criticise him since you haven't even read it.

> (Dave, has his filter on. So pardon the rhetoric.)

Our pal Ian apparently hasn't figured out that I took the filter off a
while back, or I wouldn't even have seen the message I responded
to.

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
Psalm 86:11