b-hebrew - Re: HTML Problem

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Kevin W. Woodruff" <cierpke AT prodigy.net>
  • To: Jonathan Bailey <jonathan.bailey AT gmx.de>, b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: HTML Problem
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 11:15:47 -0500

Jonathan:

Try:

http://www.snunit.k12.il/heb_new.html#html

Kevin

At 05:13 PM 1/24/2000 +0100, you wrote:
>I am writing a paper in Dagesh 2000 and would like to make an HTML file out
of it.
>When I save it as an HTML file (in Dagesh) the Hebrew parts come out
backwards,
>with the Nikud between the consonants instead of under them.
>
>Does anyone know how I can turn them around? Does anyone know where to get
>general information about putting Hebrew text into HTML files?
>

>"If there are many wisemen in a city, this means that the city will soon
>fall."
>Babylonian proverb
>
>Jonathan Bailey
>Hochschule für Jüdische Studien
>Heidelberg
>http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Column/9707/index.html
>
>---
>You are currently subscribed to b-hebrew as: cierpke AT prodigy.net
>To unsubscribe, forward this message to
$subst('Email.Unsub')
>To subscribe, send an email to join-b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu.

Kevin W. Woodruff, M.Div.
Library Director/Reference Librarian
Professor of New Testament Greek
Cierpke Memorial Library
1815 Union Ave.
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37404
United States of America
423/493-4252 (office)
423/698-9447 (home)
423/493-4497 (FAX)
Cierpke AT prodigy.net (preferred)
kwoodruf AT utkux.utcc.utk.edu (alternate)