b-hebrew - Re: HTML Problem

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Polycarp66 AT aol.com
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: HTML Problem
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 19:35:46 EST

In a message dated 1/24/2000 11:05:26 AM Central Daylight Time,
jonathan.bailey AT gmx.de writes:

<<
I am writing a paper in Dagesh 2000 and would like to make an HTML file out
of it.
When I save it as an HTML file (in Dagesh) the Hebrew parts come out
backwards,
with the Nikud between the consonants instead of under them.

Does anyone know how I can turn them around? Does anyone know where to get
general information about putting Hebrew text into HTML files?

I've had success saving the file in UTF-8 and formatting it in a table in
FrontPage. I use Unitype GlobalWriter.

gfsomsel