b-hebrew - Verb Paradigms

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Dr. Kelvin Moore" <kmoore AT buster.uu.edu>
  • To: b-hebrew
  • Subject: Verb Paradigms
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 12:33:15

My name is Kelvin Moore. I am an associate professor at Union University
in Jackson, Tennessee. I teach Hebrew grammar as well as numerous
upper-level Old Testament courses. Currently I am writing study aids for
my grammar students. My question is:

Where might I find Hebrew verb charts (all 7 stems, perfects, imperfects,
participles, etc., strong and weak verbs) that are public domain and I can
simply copy them off the web (or wherever) and onto a handout? With modern
technology I assume that it is no longer necessary to do the painstaking
and tedious work of producing the charts personally.

Thanks,

Kelvin
(901) 661-5265

  • Verb Paradigms, Dr. Kelvin Moore, 08/10/1999