b-hebrew - Re: Verb Paradigms

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Kevin W. Woodruff" <cierpke AT utc.campuscw.net>
  • To: "Dr. Kelvin Moore" <kmoore AT buster.uu.edu>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Verb Paradigms
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 10:06:11 -0400

Kelvin:

Stylus Publications puts out a Card-Guide to Biblical Hebrew which is one
doublesided laminted sheet that has all the things that you want on it. It
may be gotten from:

Stylus Publications
107 E. Ridley Avenue
Ridley Park, PA 19078

610-532-0661

At 12:33 PM 08/10/1999, you wrote:
>My name is Kelvin Moore. I am an associate professor at Union University
>in Jackson, Tennessee. I teach Hebrew grammar as well as numerous
>upper-level Old Testament courses. Currently I am writing study aids for
>my grammar students. My question is:
>
>Where might I find Hebrew verb charts (all 7 stems, perfects, imperfects,
>participles, etc., strong and weak verbs) that are public domain and I can
>simply copy them off the web (or wherever) and onto a handout? With modern
>technology I assume that it is no longer necessary to do the painstaking
>and tedious work of producing the charts personally.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Kelvin
>(901) 661-5265
>
>---
>You are currently subscribed to b-hebrew as: cierpke AT utc.campuscw.net
>To unsubscribe, forward this message to
$subst('Email.Unsub')
>To subscribe, send an email to join-b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu.

Kevin W. Woodruff, M.Div.
Library Director/Reference Librarian
Professor of New Testament Greek
Cierpke Memorial Library
1815 Union Ave.
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37404
United States of America
423/493-4252 (office)
423/698-9447 (home)
423/493-4497 (FAX)
Cierpke AT utc.campuscw.net (preferred)
kwoodruf AT utkux.utcc.utk.edu (alternate)

  • Verb Paradigms, Dr. Kelvin Moore, 08/10/1999
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Verb Paradigms, Kevin W. Woodruff, 08/11/1999